Photobucket

Photobucket
Found By AaronxLee

you know you cant

Thursday, August 5, 2010
Think deep. It's all about you.

Have you ever felt that you want to do something so much...
but you cant.
All you can possibly do is nothing...
but knowing it and just be sad.

How do you overcome this? What can you possibly do to help?
Though, hoping and hoping will not help at the very moment...
but you always wished that you could do something.
By wish, it isn't just a thought like.. 'aiyah. wish I can do lor. but nvm la.'
No. Its more like a.. ' I really wish I could do something. It's really sad that I cant. ' And you feel a big amount of sadness inside you. Those kinda wish I'm talking about.

You know you can but it's just not now. It's a long way to go.
But why does this happen? Have you ever thought of that?
Is it because of 'them'? Or is it because of myself?
If it is 'them', why do 'they' do this to me? Why?
But if it's yourself, why does this happen to me? What have I possibly done to deserve this?

Still, you cant come to a conclusion of this matter. Why?
Because it is not as simple as 'cannot then cannot la'.
It's more like, 'I really really.. REALLY want to do something that can change all these crap and I'm sick and tired of this'.

After all that you've thought of, think all over again...
Can you or can you STILL not? It brings us back to where we started.
The same ol` 'do nothing and just be sad'.


*****


I would say like.. we're trapped as tight as can be sucky situation
wanting to get out.
But we know that we cant do anything but stay trapped and feel so sad, deep down inside.



Have you ever felt this way?
If you do,
" Hey there. That's what I'm going through. "







What you see in the face of people are like pictures.


You can be fudgingly sad but when you stand infront the camera,
you throw a big ass fake smile.




A promise to self : When all these changes, I'll be different.
I'll show you.




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails