Photobucket

Photobucket
Found By AaronxLee

reaching the illegal limit

Friday, August 20, 2010
It was back then in year 2007.
Hahha. This is what happened...

I was driving and out of no where,
I saw this Porsche speeding up in front me.
I suddenly felt like doing something stupid.
And yes it as pretty damn stupid. -.-

I took out my phone from pocket.
Stepped on accelerate ke tahap maxima. (to the max)
Started recording. :)




Hahahhaha! What else would be fun to do?
"WA! Porsche. Damn nice!" ?
"WA! Damn fast lor." ?
Nah. That be too nothing-too-talk-about.
Boohooooo.




So.. Here is a video I recorded back then. :)
Have a look.




P/S : Shaky because I as driving with one hand and recording with another.
Fail quality because of not-so-pro camera. =/






BUT THATS NOT THE POINT
OF ME POSTING THIS!


My point of posting this up was because..
I FOUND OUT I HAVE 9930 VIEWS.
Thats really amazing! Haha!

You know the feeling like..
You dont expect your videos to be viewed so much
but at the same time you wish you could reach that much?



Fuhhhh. 9930views is abit the damn alot for me.
Awaiting for next video to reach an unexpected amount! :)






P/S : Do be aware of certain lame videos in my Youtube account :(

P/P/S : What's your unexpected amount of views on Youtube?
Or any unexpected event?



Photobucket

12 comments:

Tipsy Darlene said...

Action la! :P

AaronxLee said...

Grace, not action!
Happy for the views! Hahha! :))

4 ™ said...

drive safe man. it's dangerous to drive so fast and with 1 hand on the steering wheel.

SiMon Har said...

haha! i once overtook a Ferrari in the highway in a Kenari!

AaronxLee said...

4th :: yahh. was crazy back then. Lol.

simon :: That Ferrari must have not been speeding righttt? XD This Porsche was speeding like shit XD

Nana Eddy said...

waaahhh full meter tu! lucky you didn't get into trouble driving that fast with one hand...

AaronxLee said...

nana :: hahahha. belum full. and yeahh. lucky me! :)

IyouweBlog.com said...

yea, youtube may turn u into a superstar juz in a night!

AaronxLee said...

hahhahah. its been 3years of nights.
not a superstar yet. hahahah xD

Hilda Milda™ said...

HAHAH famous sheechiu driver lah now :p

AaronxLee said...

no laaaa. just happy got damn alot views! :)




okay. maybe abit la. haahahhaa XD

-i'ΠΌ.Lemon said...

NICEEEE

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails