Photobucket

Photobucket
Found By AaronxLee

Why I Like It Longer

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
LG's new Chocolate phone (BL40)
The word 'new' itself would have already got you. :)
It didn't? You sure? Wait till u know more.

It's glossy. It's sleek. It's a...
SUPERMODEL. :)

Oh wait. Did i mention it was longgggggg? like really long? like really really long?
YES. THAT LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :)

Ah-ha! Tell me you like it long too.
We know everyone likes it long. Haha.
Think the dirty whatever way u want. :)
All you need to know is.. IT'S LONG!

" Eh Aaron. Something wrong with you? Want phone so long for what?! "
" Well.. Because i like it longer. " :)










" Aaron, why do you want this phone so much? "

Hmm. Because...
Wait wait. Let me ask you back.

" Who doesn't want a 4-inch widescreen phone?
Who doesn't want a 5.0 MegaPixel camera?
Who doesn't want a fully touch screen phone?
Who doesn't want a multi touch function featured phone?
Who doesn't want a crystal clear HD resolution phone?
Who doesn't want LG's new Chocolate phone (BL40)? "

Well, those bold words are my answers. :)
One sentence answers all --> Because i like it longer!







LG's new Chocolate phone (BL40) is clear enough compared to the LCD/Plasma TV.
Why do we need LG's new Chocolate phone (BL40)?

BECAUSE...
" The features this phone has is... LEET. :) "
That's why i like it longer.







Who needs the laptop when you got...
LG's new Chocolate phone (BL40) ?

" Screw the laptop then! Because i like it longer. " :)







" It comes with a designer case?! Wtfff? "
" YES IT DOES! "

The case is stylish Twenty8Twelve's limited-edition designer case designed by fashionista and actress Sienna Miller and her disigner sister, Savanna.

Come on! come on!
That's some CASE man! Haha.

" What handphone would come with a designer case? Lol. "
" I KNOW! I KNOW! Its the LG's new Chocolate phone (BL40). "
" REALLY?! "
"Of course. This phone is the SuperModel phone of phones."
" But why so the phone so long? Make case also need so long."
" Well.. Because Sienna Miller and Savanna like it longer. " :)

Well... enough of the phone!
Let's see what reality have for us! :)




Not convincing enough for you?
Let me take u to the next phase. :)



If this doesn't work...







How about this?




Ah-ha!
Who doesn't like it longer? :)






Do you notice that.....
I keep repeating this sentence " Because i like it longer. " ?
Do you know why? It makes it more for you to read.
And again... Because i like it longer. :)


Photobucket

Now you know why I like this LG's new Chocolate phone (BL40) ?
I dont have to repeat it right? :)

















Boo! I WANT TO!
Why? Because i like it longer. :)

















Haha. I just want to make my blog post longer!
Dont ask me why. Or I'll never stop! :)


Come on Nuffnang! I want this phone!
Because i like it longer. :)


4 comments:

jfook said...

Hahaha. Good luck to you!

AaronxLee said...

Heyy heyy! Thanks! :)

iriene said...

It really makes me laugh longer..
Cheers and all the best :)

AaronxLee said...

iriene :: hahhha! Thanks! =]

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails