Photobucket

Photobucket
Found By AaronxLee

not six but half

Sunday, January 3, 2010
A little something something I want to do for YOU.
Its been 6months half a year together. :)

*Open image in new tab to view clearer*


Half a year of pepet/petpet love :)
Time flies so fast that I can even remember your momelness.

Ups and downs happened that benefits us only in the positive way.
Each day passes, our love grow.

Wooot. Damn, I LOVE YOU. :')

Thank you for all the sacrifice you put up for me.
Being so understanding. So caring and loving.
I appreciate you so very much!


" the feeling that i have for u is so strong,
been together so long,
this could never be wrong."

half a year is long for me.
i got my reasons. :)





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails