Photobucket

Photobucket
Found By AaronxLee

I need a job

Thursday, September 8, 2011
Woots woots.
I feel like I'm back to blogging but then again... That's just what I feel now. :|

There's just so much to talk about regarding family and friends.
Recently, I had a little flashback on what my friends and I did when we just met.
Well, things was fun and all but somehow shit happens as we grow older.

Not just for the worse but a little here and there.

To know the fact that there ARE some people in the world that dont know how to think properly of whats right and wrong, is already quite depressing. What more when you actually meet one? What more when he/she is actually your friend? Its quite sad. Really. I always tell myself, "Life, oh well".

On the other hand, yes I've told the world I've graduated in the previous post.


But am still happy about it. The feeling of 'sick of studying'.

Am now looking for a job that fills my time rather than bumming around in the house is quite the tough job.


Its hard to find a suitable job that you like but when you do, they dont hire you. 
And also, when you look for that job you like, its either the job scope is like 'kuli' or the pay is super low.

Its so hard to find a proper job you like.

Until then, HOPE I FIND A JOB ASAP! 

I wish doing this could earn some money.







Photobucket

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

once you're working, you'd wish that you're still studying and be carefree.. im feeling it now :)

AaronxLee said...

Hahha! Unless if we work something we like and interesting eh? :))

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails