Photobucket

Photobucket
Found By AaronxLee

21 years in a day

Monday, November 29, 2010

Haaaa! Here comes the special day. :)
311010


Aint gonna say much about the whole thing.
In short, it was big and busy =/

Apologies for not lepaking with each person.
It was really impossible. Lol.


Tengoklah pixxer pixxer ku.










*MUAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA*
Kek terbesar ku!




Clearer image by BoonMean. :)







Yes, I blow well.
















Thank you for all these presents! =]




Things i really really needed =')

Thank you,
WeiShin
Florence
Francis
Geri
Kelvin
Sue
KenHan
MayEe










Something great to me too. Damn. :')

From,
Alex (Bro 1)

*Dunno if its from both my brothers or what. Didnt wanna tell -.-*



*****************


EPIC MOMENT. :')

Okay. Before u scroll any further,
I need you... Yes, NEED you to look at these names.

WITHOUT THESE 29 LOVELY INDIVIDUALS,
THESE FAWESOME PICTURES
WILL NOT EXIST.
I've warned you.

There's a story behind how I got this gift.

Too long to type here.
Lets just say... When that bag was passed to me,
i saw the words 'PopMyBerry'.

I was like 'Omggg. Nooooo! '
Okay. That's the shortest summarized version.
Lol. x)




I was too darn happy.
Happier than a student getting 21As in SPM.







Red from Kenny. White from Jem & Sarah.

Kenny said, " Give that gift must give ONE SET wan. "

So, i got that red cover with the privacy screen protector.

DAMNZZZ ONZZZZZ. :)




So, here is my new communication gadget.
This is like the SECOND FIRSTHAND HANDPHONE in my life.
SECOND. FIRSTHAND.

You may ask why..
Well... Quite sensitive la. It's kinda about...
Ahh. Just dont know how to put this.

Here goes.....





OH OH! CHECK IT OUT.
Damn chun right the Photoshop effect?
Teehee! =]




That's all about my 21st.
The best 21st. :')


*Duhh. There's only and will ever be, one.
Chill la. Let me express out of the ordinary can anot?

Pffft.



Photobucket

4 comments:

melmonica said...

Wow, your cake is seriously big! And nice prezzie. Cheerios x)

xing said...

NICE birthday! So many presents. so lucky.

AaronxLee said...

Melmonica :: Heee! Thanks! =3

Xing :: Thank you thank you!! =]

Sue Me said...

Now only I managed to read this.. hehehe.. see you soon! And I miss you brothers so much!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails