Photobucket

Photobucket
Found By AaronxLee

bila susu basi

Friday, October 22, 2010
It was kekbulan fest.

Yes yes, its been a very long time back.
But i still wanna post pictures about it :)

Before i continue,
the winner for my very 1st blog contest is Nielle.
So, she get a FREE Hosting + Domain. Teehee. =3


So yeah.
Here are some pixxers!







My dad self-made yogurt.
From the milk we buy in supermarket, just leave it for few days like that.
wtf? Literally susu basi wei. =/









I can eat only white rice with one of the dishes above.
Guess which. :)










Wine VS SusuBasi









"Just put the candle senget abit" :))







Wax Cube. Ways of playing candles has been evolving.







Burning a lantern but making it looked like an accident.
You know how? Refer to caption in Pic4.





TEEHEE! :)
Playing candles is no more fun.






Photobucket

2 comments:

Chuen said...

aha..my dad tried to make the yogurt with milk before but it turned out weird.

AaronxLee said...

Haha!
I dunno but what my dad did was...

Pour the milk in those 'jars' then.. leave it at room temperature for 3 days? or 4days. then can drink dy. LOL

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails