Photobucket

Photobucket
Found By AaronxLee

its free why not

Saturday, September 11, 2010
This was some awesome last minute 'basketball' session.
Ahhhhhh. Fun as can be. Funny as can be. :)



Pixxers shall be your imagination tool.
Too lazy to type more =/



That's where we went.
First time kasi sama saya







Mr Bulu and Me.

No idea what I was doing. =/







I fail at 'mahai, tah kao ah' expressions.
Jason does it wayyyyy better. Know why?
One word.

Ampang.






See. Fail #2








Pra :: Me

BoonMean says I look fake here.
Just... Too happy showing my TEETH. Teehee?






FFK King Number.... I lost count.







There's always a first time for me.






Yes yes. I've never done staying-on-air pictures.






And i had to spoil the picture with doing that. -.-







Before we left to consume alcohol.







The happy face of all time :)





Imo, Bamboo 9 is not a place for us.
Age group lain gilerrrr. Its like we going yumcha at Sekolah Rendah.






Photobucket

4 comments:

Hanz said...

i spent dunno how many minutes pressing the red button

AaronxLee said...

Hahhahhaa! chun righttttt :)

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

damn had to resist pressing the button...

tehtarikmemoirs.com

AaronxLee said...

tehtarik :: hahhahahhaha! go ahead :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails