Photobucket

Photobucket
Found By AaronxLee

blink of an eye

Friday, June 4, 2010
Our anni. LOL!
We totally forgot about it till 4am the next day. xD

Well, cause we're so busy with our college stuff.
We have work everyday but its all good. No complains.
This semester must be the BEST semester of all. :)
Not to mention, our wonderful lecturers and the way our classes are. Hahha.

You'll know what i mean if you're my classmate. :)
So,yeah. Thats not what i wanna talk about.



*****


Happy Anniversary to My Apunehneh.
In fact, Happy 11 Months. :)


Personally, 11 months is long for me.
This must be is my longest. And also, having a relationship like this is...
Truly.. Sincerely.. Seriously.. Really.. From-the-bottom-of-my-heartly,
WONDERFUL. :')

I appreaciate every second with her.
I looked back and think.. " 11months? WTF? "
Too fast. Damn good. Love you. :)







You make my heart beat go..







I truly love you from the bottom of my heart.
Mindy Lim Jen Mee.


P/S :
If anyone got nth good to say, keep it to yourself kay? Thanks.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Mindy said...

happy 11 months too and still counting :')

soo yong said...

waoh......so sweet oh....^^

AaronxLee said...

Mindy :: Yeahh. And still counting and counting and counting. Lol.

Soo Yong :: Oh Thanks oh! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails