Photobucket

Photobucket
Found By AaronxLee

so much for april fools

Wednesday, March 31, 2010
What a bad start for April fools as it is supposed to be
fun, filled with laughter and whatnot.
Well, i started off with a few lame pranks. Small little pranks.

At the end of the night, meaning to say, and hour before this post,
I got own'd by my mum. Not in the funny way but the serious way.
Got own'd for kilangs. Sighh.

I could have guessed what was going to happen when she entered
but all i could do was hope nothing goes wrong.
I was..... WRONG. The minute she came out, own'd.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Out of no where,
when i was doing my work. Wtf.

Im done talking. Enufff of this shit.







Off.




My furry brother that reads the paper :)





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails