Photobucket

Photobucket
Found By AaronxLee

My Dream in the Year of the Tiger

Thursday, February 4, 2010
It has always been a dream for me to own a laptop and a DSLR.
Well, obviously both seems impossible as I am just studying and both of it is not necessary.
Why do i need a laptop and a DSLR for?
There is always reasons we can give but the bottom line is...
I dont NEED it. I WANT it.

So yeah. Its nothing wrong to dream righttt?
After all, dreams are achieved thru Nuffnang! :)
Anyways! Back to the topic.

I want a laptop because its really helpful as we can use it anywhere we go.
As i am in college now, its a good thing to have a laptop. We can access the internet as and when we like. Right away type out notes in class. And also, downloading the notes at the point. Its just an advantage not a lack. Its really something that i really would want. It doesn't have to be a high end laptop. Just an ordinary-well-to-do-basic one would be sufficient.

Something like...
Dell. Yes. Thats like one of the brands i'm familiar with. :)
NUFFNANG, AKU NAK LAPTOP!




Next would be a DSLR. Canon. Nikon. Sony. ANY!
Ahhhhhhhhhh. Cliche much?
Nonono. I dont care. Its just awesome. Lol.

Pictures are much more better and clearer. in a way. :)
Seriously. Whatever it is. I just want it. Its cool. Its nice to use.
Well, since its the Tiger Year, I would like something new! :)
I dream to get new things that i havent had a chance to get.
Thats all basically.



ANY ONE OF THIS! :)



P/S : Nuffnang + Dreams = Fulfilled.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

all the best in achieving your dreams =)

kenwooi.com

AaronxLee said...

Hey Kenwooi. Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails